Hey ya'll I just have a few things to say
1. My internship has officially become a "job"! Now I get paid to clean dog/cat piss/shit/vomit. YAY!
2. Big brother's home!
3. I am not sure if the South has welcomed me back to her snuggly bosom yet, however, everyone has the fun little belle names and Dammit! I want one. I am having trouble in the creativity dept. but here are a few that I came up with, and rejected....
1. Vetbelle (way to superstitious/forget I even said it, no just knock wood!)
2. Doggiebelle ( sounds like something Bodean should be wearing)
3. bitchbelle ( appropriate at times, and rolls nicely off the tongue, however not child friendly)
4. cradlerobbingbelle (definately fits, however, a bit too long)
5. girlwithhothairbelle (see above) (That was for you Kelly :))
loserlivingathomebelle, ihavenolifebelle and functioningalcoholicbelle missed the cut as well.
So anyway, I am obviously open for suggestions.
4. Lastly, I do have hot hair, because my bestest friend Kelly cut it for me today, and it looks just like hers! Kelly Kelly Kelly kelly kelly kelly ( I neglected to mention her in my last post) kelly kelly kelly kelly kelly love you!
Monday, June 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I vote for #4. I love you too!!!-Kel
what about singlebelle?
Post a Comment