I hate living at home! My mother actually gave me a promiscuity speech yesterday! What?? First of all if I am going to have to listen to shit like that I should at least be getting laid. Secondly, again, I am 28 years old! Trust me, my one or two days of being promiscuous are far behind me. This whole discussion stemmed from me taking a trip to myrtle with the boy to see weezer. The crazy lady actually asked if boys and girls were going to have separate rooms! SUSIE- put down the cosmo, you're losing it and the alcohol doesn't help!
AHHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry, glad I got that off my chest. I mean it's bad enough having to pull the old high school "staying with a friend" in order to have the occasional sleepover, but this is getting fucking ridiculous. Unfortunately, we all know that I am not in a position to move out, especially since tuition just went up (again). I guess it's good I am seeing someone much younger than me, I am obviously not capable of having a Big girl relationship right now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can always say you are babysitting...
Post a Comment