The day to day adventures of a slightly worldly, slightly southern belle now planted in a trailer park in the deep south!Ready to start her second year of vet school and ALMOST ready to settle down.
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Sleepovers
I've decided that one major drawback to living at home is the inability to have sleepovers. Not just the staying up all night doing it kind, but the I'm just too tired to go home and you smell kindof nice so I'll just stay here kind. Yep, I definately miss those.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ohhh yeah, sleepovers are soooo nice. I can see how that wouldn't go over well with the dad though...
Actually its more mom. Dad's always like "I don't care what you do, you're 28" (as if I need to be reminded!)Ma on the other hand is a PRUDE. Love her- but she gives the most amazing guilt trip...
5 comments:
ohhh yeah, sleepovers are soooo nice. I can see how that wouldn't go over well with the dad though...
Actually its more mom. Dad's always like "I don't care what you do, you're 28" (as if I need to be reminded!)Ma on the other hand is a PRUDE. Love her- but she gives the most amazing guilt trip...
My parents are firm believers in the don't ask don't tell policy. I think my mom still wants to believe I've never even kissed a boy... poor mom.
Did you get my email?
Emily, you have kissed a boy? What shocking behavior!
Post a Comment