Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Yada Yada Yada....

Went to see Modest Mouse in Atlanta on Monday with the boy and a few others. The show was amazing,but I was incredibly disappointed in the fact that they played a 1-hour set and a 10 min. encore. Not sure if that was worth 8 hrs in the car and $75.00 worth of gas. They sounded great though.
I have started my vet school apps. The fact that I suddenly develop explosive diarrhea and/ or obscene nausea every time I look at them isn't very conducive to getting it all done. Well, good news is I have until October. Summer school is going. My prof. is kind of slack which is nice. He is forever cancelling labs. Me Likey that. Other than that I am keeping busy with my jobs and spending way too much time with the new boy.
Distraction is good. Keeps me sane. Well, saner. It's all relative.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Modest Mouse, still jealous about that one!

Vet School apps, yikes. Good luck and way to plan ahead!!!

I need a new boy. My new boy is now so old...

Jaimelee said...

Mine's very young so he'll always be new?? That's today's logic anyway

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm a friend of em's

i just finished vet school and am sooooo impressed that you've already started on your apps (i'm such a slacker, i wait until the last minute to do everything)

good luck!!

don't know if i could provide any useful insight, but you're always welcome to try me!

Jaimelee said...

Kelly, the fact I should have done this 5 years ago disqualifies me from early bird status I think....
Congrats on finishing though, I will definately take you up on the insight thing!