Okay so youngboy pulled the I don't want to see other people speech out of his ass the other night. Which is just dumb on so many levels....
a. There's no one else to see, so why even go there?
b. "youngboy" need I say more?
c. Uh, duh I'm leaving in a year...
d. Oh yeah, the rents don't like him. Ofcourse that opinion is based solely on his appearance. He was very polite when he met them.
So what if he has long hair and plugs in his ears? Maybe I'm into that.
Funny part is I was kind of drunk and it was really late, don't really remember my response very well.....
Anyway, any of you former SFHers attending the 10 year shindig in the fall? Calibelle? Raybelle? I guess technically rbelle and tarbelle too?
Tarbelle are you coming in august when calibelle is here? I think you should.
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would love to be present for the calibelle reunion in August. When is it again? I need to put that on my calendar and hopefully I can come. I haven't been back to good old flo town since we moved 10 years ago. Damn- we're getting old.
How young, exactly, is youngboy?
I am technically invited, although I attended my 10 year last year. It blew. Of course, it wasn't "really" my class, but it may have soured me for ever attending any function of the sort. Gah. Ick.
Post a Comment