Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Conspiracy

If any of my belles out there are having a bad day, or suffering from low self esteem, or just feeling fat, I have the perfect remedy for you. Get off you ass now and go to Banana Republic and try on jeans. I mean, logically, I know that I am not a size 6, haven't been since the freshman 15, ok, 25, but for some reason I can wear a size 6 in Banana jeans. Not anything else in the store just jeans. But who really cares about anything else? There's nothing better/ harder to find then a good looking pair of jeans, and for some reason they look so much better when you see the little 6 on the label. Misprint or not, they just look better! Maybe thats how they get otherwise rational people such as myself to spend obscene amounts of money on a couple of yards of denim?? I think I've been had!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hot hair and size 6 jeans from BR- damn girl!

Jaimelee said...

Ah, but you see, they're really like a 10. They just say 6 so I'll spend an obscene amt of money on them.Which I did. now im broke

Anonymous said...

but you look hot, right? who needs money when you look great. And regardless of what size they ARE enjoy what size they say they are...woohoo.

Anonymous said...

Again, the jeans are a nice story, but it still doesn't really capture the imagination. Try talking more about your brother, who I here is very cool and a hip swingin' kind of guy

Jaimelee said...

Hey, worldwide- Get off my blog, NO BOYS ALLOWED!!