Monday, May 30, 2005

Sunny thoughts!

Hello out there!Just sitting in Chas staring out at the beautiful rain soaked memorial day! I finally get out of town for a few days and the downpour begins! That's okay, I could do without the sunburn.
Anyway not much going on with me. My internship is going well, I think the dr. likes me. It's sort of a mixture of following him around, and kennel work when he is not doing anything interesting. There's nothing like cleaning poop for free! Actually its not so bad, I get to play with dogs all day. Unfortunately, I start summer school on Wednesday, I guess this bender I've been on has to come to an end at some point. I went out with my old friend/ roommate Stinky Sat night and did about 27 jagerbombs. I think I had more of a redbull hangover than liquor. Last night my friend Mike had a huge party at his huge house on Sullivan's Island. We were trying to be responsible and call a cab, when cabbie shows up we're trying to load everyone up and for no reason he goes totally psycho on us. We'd already told him to start the meter and tipped him 10 for his patience when he starts screaming at my friend Nate for closing the door too hard. Very bizarre. Total wackjob. Tells us to drive ourselves home, he doesn't need our money and throws it out into the street. Just the guy I want knowing where I live. Almost as good as the time we took a cab from downtown Chas out to isle of palms and realized halfway home the cabbie was drunk. So there you go, don't take cabs in Charleston.
Today we were supped to take the boat out to Caper's island and bbq and stuff, but I don't think the rain is going to go away. What should I do today? Is 11:05 too early to crack a beer?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh heh...it's vacation, live it up. 27 jagerbombs makes my head hurt just thinking about them!

RB said...

its 1 now, drink up!!

Anonymous said...

This thing would be a whole lot more interesting if you spent more time taking about your awesome brother. I hear he's cool as hell....