Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Well... maybe new baby

I want another dog. Problem is man-pretty doesn't think we need 2 dogs. And since he's moving in and I just gave him the whole "when you move in we will have to always consider each other in what we do. Our actions will effect each other, i.e. spending, going out, getting educated... yadayadayada" speech, I think it would be irresponsible to just go get another dog. So what I gotta do is make him think it's his idea. Ofcourse that means I get a purebred dog of his choosing (not the mutt of mine), and he gets to name it etc. But the beauty is it's "his" dog. HE potty trains it, HE pays for its vet bills (until I'm DVMed), and I get a new baby! The best (worst) part is that I'm going to make my new baby his christmas present. BRILLIANT!
Now I just need to decide what breed he can't live without.....

No comments: