Sunday, August 20, 2006

Dumb-Ass things my dog does that really make me Laugh




1. Lays on the air vents, closing them most times, then I wonder why the air is running and my house is so effing hot!
2. Constantly shutting himself in the guest bath.
3. Swims in circles in the pond trying to get his ball until I think he is going to drown.
4. Shits 3 times while I am outside cleaning previous poop. He really did this just now.
5. Almost electrocutes both of us by eating powercord while it is in use.
6. Lays in his crate and cries because he can't get out and the door is actually standing wide open.
7. Always gets sick when we are sleeping at man-pretty's.
8. Licks my armpits. Okay that's not funny, just gross.
9. I have not showered or used the restroom without a very attentive audience in 5 months.
10. You know those little silica gel packets that say do not eat? Well, he does.(Maybe that should give a little insight to #7).


I am sure I'll add more later.

No comments: