Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Gettin' There

I have finally made a dent in my kitchen at least, and everything is coming together nicely so far. Although I have not lived alone before I think I am going to like it. I do miss sleeping next to someone, but Seamus is enough of a bed-hog that I don't get too lonely.
I finally got my laptop online last night after 2 trips to Walmart and almost throwing every piece of electronics I own out of the window. So I had all of these great intentions of sitting down and making this whole new cute blog like all of you have, but then I realized it was going to cost me money, so nevermind, I still have books to buy.

4 comments:

RB said...

I am happy to help you have a cute blog if you will post pictured of your new digs in return.

Jaimelee said...

will post pics as soon as I figure out how to get them from camera to laptop:)

RB said...

oh we do have our work cut out for us!

Jaimelee said...

What? mama belle don't like the pink??? Neither do I. hehehe.