I decided to paint my kitchen yesterday. I was going to go warm maybe a spiced pumpkin or terra cotta.However, after 4 days in Auburn I think I would be okay if I never saw orange or any derivitive of it for the rest of my life. Every effing thing in this town is orange!!!
So instead I opted for a nice, calming, sage green. Well, the little asshole Murray was locked away so as not to get in the middle of everything like he has a tendency to do. The Effing little contortionist managed to squeeze out of the bathroom through a 2 inch gap between the door and the floor. Before I knew what was happening he ran through the paint pan and now there are little green paw prints everywhere! On the linoleum, the carpet and the rug, the couch, my favorite tanktop and brand new sheets. The dumbass still has paint all over himself too. Oh well, I don't guess it will kill him.
My kitchen looks nice though.....
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment