WOW! I thought I'd seen some cheesy shit in my life, but last nights "velcro pygmies" were the cheesiest. Like kraft mac and cheese. First we have bad imitations of Brett Michaels (poison), the ugly guy from Extreme, a weird Jack Sparrow wanna be and lastly some random bald dude playing the drums. Ofcourse they played everyones favorite hair band songs and sounded pretty good. But I really didn't get the rap montage. It was kindof strange watching Captain Jack Sparrow sing Ice Ice Baby.
You know its 4am when the 80's band starts to play their "original" stuff. You look at your watch and about 200 fake blonde,too tan, wasted Alabama sorority girls and wonder "why? Why am I not at home in my wonderful king size pillowtop bed with my down comforter and 1000tc sheets"? And why is there a four foot tall man hitting on me and asking me to take him home? And why did I pay $10 to come here and watch 4 skinny, sweaty, 40 something men in leather and makeup gyrate on stage. Oh yeah, it was fun. And ofcourse there's the beer, sometimes you just gotta do it for the beer.
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment