Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hey ya'll

Just wanted to check in since I haven't posted in about a week. School is okay so far, we get our dogs in Gross Anatomy tomorrow. Then the real shit begins. I should be reading ahead, but I think I'll go to bed early. That's just as good, right?
My weekend was awesome, Man-pretty came down and we had a good time. Saturday I had to attend a welcome picnic at school, and somehow I convinced him to go with me (I think it was the beer). We had fun although I think Seamus beat us. There were about 50 dogs there (imagine...vet students w/ dogs), and I just let him loose. Somehow he ended up exhausted and covered in cherry pie. Don't ask.
The rest of the weekend we just took it easy, which was nice because we didn't get to spend a great deal of time together ever at home. So thats it for now, CSI is on.

No comments: