So I have a million things I could be doing right now; vet school apps, biochemistry homework, running errands etc., but instead here I am writing to you. Why? Because I love you! Just ignore the fact that I really have absolutely nothing to say. Really, nothing.
I know, I was laying in bed last night thinking about the fact that I, the perpetual student have never dated a college graduate, or attendee for that matter. I'm not sure if attendee is a word, but you get the gist. I mean it obviously doesn't bother me, I just think its kind of odd. Ok, here's the list.
First boy (hightschool) was kicked out of 2 different schools but did finish rehab. That's something right? Second boy (Mr. J) very very smart, just not really cut out for school, now owns big successful business in KC. Third boy (we'll call him Cleveland)used to yell at me for using "big" words. Sorry hon, I wasn't aware that irate was a big word. Maybe that one could use some schooling. Current boy has decided he wants to be a tatoo artist. I adore current boy (so much for summer fling!). You can have a tatoo artist boyfriend without getting tattooed right? Cause that's just not my thing. Maybe he'll change his mind and just settle for art school or something.....
Monday, September 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ha ha ha. my current obsessio is a 35 year old wannabe rock star with tattoos but no car. he missed work yesterday for court. i'm picking him up for work in like 5 minutes and I can't wait!
Its a shame we couldn't get together before you left. It's nice to know that I'm not the only pseudogrown-up out there!
Post a Comment