Yep. That's me after 24 hours with Mr. J. Why is it still so hard to watch him drive away? As he and Bodean were leaving, I couldn't help but think, There goes my little family - minus me. A bit dramatic and a lot stupid, but I just thought it would be easier after all this time! Don't worry Mrs. K., I'm sad but not crazy! No phonecalls necessary. I am in the midst of a cleaning frenzy and when that is done I promise I'll be fine. Ayway ya'll, as always, thanks for reading, but don't bother responding, I am not in the mood to have sunshine blown up my ass...I'd rather sulk.
Happier thoughts later, I promise!
Monday, September 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry, I am much better now. The goodbyes just always seem so final, but they're not! Besides I have a hot 20 year old to console me!;) hehehe
Post a Comment