Just in case you didn't know:
1. a cellphone headset is not an accessory!
2. I have no problem of showing a little skin, I mean I'm a big fan of cleavage. But let's face it there's appropriate cleavage, then there's the mesmerizing "I can't stop looking at your huge breasts because you are showing everything but the nipple" cleavage. Bad cleavage.
3. Again, I love my low rise pants,but when do you get to the point where you just don't care that your asscrack is hanging out? Really bad cleavage.
Does anyone look in the mirror anymore?
4. Unless you weigh < 120lbs, just cover your midriff. Pot belly/love handles not attractive, don't wanna see it. As a matter of fact unless you look like calibelle, just put it away!
5. 16 year old Hostesses at work wear skirts so short I couldn't have cheered in them and pants so tight, well, the words camel and toe somehow spring to mind. Would your mother have let you leave the house dressed that way? I know mine wouldn't have.
Okay I'm done but look around today and see if you don't ask yourself the same question I am always trying to answer... WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE???
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not in my part of cali- calibelle.... but yeah- I made a post a while ago and life 5 blogs ago with a list like this and one thing I would add is that a tan, no matter how deep and darkm will never make you look skinnier... enough said- so glad you are blogging again!
Post a Comment