Hi ya'll! Coming off a very fun weekend of old friends and way too much alcohol. The reunion was actually a blast! I was a little disappointed in the turnout and definately missed a few faces, but those of us who went had an awesome time. Everyone looked amazing and seems to be doing really well.
Anyway, now its back to reality, biochemistry and bartending. I had my daily breakdown in the car this morning, wondering what I'll do if I don't get into school....(Suggestions are welcome as always)
Anyway, I have a lab practical in 2 hours that I should probably study for. Micro. Fun.
Monday, October 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
move here with me and get cute little brother and sister lab puppies!!! -kel
come to cali , come to cali!
are ou talking about the high school reunion? I want some details!
Post a Comment