Friday, October 28, 2005

Is it Estrogen or Progesterone

Which one makes you suck?? Calibelle is not the only one with hormone woes. As a matter of fact I will hap hap happily trade my 21 day cycle for her 37 day one. As a matter of fact I'm offering up my newly formed D cups as well. What is going on? It's like puberty all over again, except with more bitchiness and paranoia. I almost started crying at work the other night....I DON'T cry...ever. And the poor boy, unfortunately he has bourne the brunt of the bitchiness. Another month like this and I may be packing up the toothbrush for cleaner sinks...

On a nicer note, we went to see Deathcab for Cutie in Raleigh last night, and it was easily the best show I have seen in a long time. Made me think of you, Tarbelle. Talk to you guys soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope its just a short cycle and not a really long nine month one!

Anonymous said...

oh- thanks!!! I take that as a huge compliment. I love the new album- they're playng two shows down the street from me next month and I am trying to decide if i can afford to go.... glad you liked it!!!

Anonymous said...

Like JL dropout, I am wondering if this is more than revenge from Aunt Flo. Didn't pass any "other" kinds of tests did you??
-Calibelle