So I'm working on my Tuskegee application for vet school, and it is the most annoying piece of crap ever! First, it is to be typewritten(?) in black ink. Typed? written? Huh? I can do either although I am not sure exactly where to procure a typewriter... Do they still make those? Secondly, "must attach passport type photo (required)". Other than the obvious question being why do they need to know what I look like (of course the ethnicity page IS optional) when do I have time to go wherever I need to go to get a passport photo, because I have no passport. Lastly along with my TYPEWRITTEN application I have to send 2 Self addressed stamped envelopes, 2 self addressed stamped postcards and six self addressed mailing labels. This must be because they have no secretaries in the admissions office, because when I called to find out what the fuck typewritten means, my call was returned a prompt 48 hours later!!
Almost as fun as the condescending secretary at the south carolina comission on higher education who says to me "You OBVIOUSLY have not been to secretarial school", because I didn't know what cc meant. Oh really bitch, is it that obvious? Or maybe the fact that I am applying to vet school clued ya in? Sorry last I checked cc was a cubic centimeter, and yes I do ask dumb questions, but I am sure I'm not the only one! AHHHHHHHHHH!
Friday, October 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
There is a typewriter if my office if you would like to use it.
funny... jennifer (the runner) said the same thing
You can try kinkos too! Sounds like some serious hoops to jump through!! Are they testing your dedication?
Kinko's, in florence?? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Where I come from, CC is Canadian Club--a very delicious rye whiskey. If it's C-cubed, it's Canadian Club Classic. Just a little trivia for those of you that don't get to enjoy the finer aspects of rye whiskey. ;)
And who the hell types ANYTHING these days? Let alone at a *university*?! Yeah. Good luck with that.
Post a Comment