Since someone out there is reading...I guess I'll keep writing. I am weak because I am speaking to the boy again. We're not back together or anything, but I am going to see him when I am home for spring break. Ok go ahead, yell at me. I'd yell at you, I promise.
Speaking of sticky situations, which we weren't, but whatever. I am going to be in my Best friend's wedding this weekend. I am so excited, so many old friends, so much fun to be had. It is also the weekend after blocks and the beginning of a much needed spring break. Anyway the sticky part being that my 2 most recent ex boyfriends will be there (my ex-fiance and the man I sort of left him for). Now, I was supposed to be attending with Brad, but obviously, that's out, so now I am going stag.
What exactly does it say about me when the bride and groom have a wager about which Ex I am going to sleep with?
See, ladies this is the kind of shit that happens when you are 30ish (and by ish, I mean 30) and not yet hitched! I have a feeling its only downhill from here!
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment