Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday Afternoon

Well, my folks took off early this morning, and I think they had a great time. We mostly just hung out here all weekend, and my dad did fix a lot of stuff (not a piece of duct tape in sight). Now, I am sitting here just trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my day. I think I'll go running later at the dog park (minus my dog of course).
My friend and I are going to get "painted" later. For those of you that don't know me, I am one of those painfully white people. The sun turns me red and any sort of fake tan makes me an odd shade of tangerine. I am in a wedding in a few weeks, and so for the sake of the congregation's eyes, I have decided to get a spray on tan. Yes, I have in fact made fun of people who spray paint themselves just for the sake of looking like they've been laying on a beach in Feb. I think it is a very odd practice, but I will let you know how my test run works out.

No comments: