Tuesday, April 19, 2005
What a beautiful morning....
So I am sitting at the kitchen table at 7:30am finishing up a take-home test that is due in a few hours. I'm just looking out over the backyard thinking how nice it looks, and how I am starting to like the mornings, how they are relaxing and quiet. When all of a sudden Murray comes streaking by the picture windows with a bird in his mouth that rivaled him in size. So the rest of my morning is spent, first getting the dead bird away from him, and secondly hiding the evidence so my mother doesn't kick us both out for his killing spree in her backyard. Now, I remember why I'd just rather sleep in. I hope you all have a lovely day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Must be in the air. My absolute fool dogs went insane at 2:30 am so I finally put them out about 3 am and left them there. Then they proceeded to chase invisible intruders and bark loudly. I am sure the neighbors LOVE me today!
What kind of dogs?
Daisy is a um, cocker and daschound mix (very bizzare like a long, skinny, miniature cocker) and Maggie looks JUST LIKE benji. Bengi. Benji. However you spell it.
You know we live right around the block from you?
Post a Comment