Monday, April 11, 2005

News (or a lack of) from Somewhere

Hey guys, I am not even sure if anyone even checks this anymore, but I won't give any lame excuses about being busy or tired or stressed, because, frankly, I am starting to get on my own nerves. And I know everyone else is at least as busy as me, probably more so, ya'll just have to understand this whole work ethic thing is still relatively new to me.

Anyway, good news is I am almost finished with both physics and organic chemistry, only 2 weeks to go in the semester from hell. Bad news, I have to go to both sessions of summer school.

Better news is I will definately be ready to apply for the class starting in fall 2006 at UGA. Worse news is I am starting to wear out my welcome here and I have a whole year left before I can move. The folks are still kind of pissed about the whole driving to KC to get my dog thing. Oh well, best news is I get Bodee all to myself for the next couple of months, and I couldn't be happier about that.

On the dating front, my newest prospect is a dirty old man who stalks me in the bar. I mean like could be my grandfather and propositions me on a regular basis.Very old and very dirty. Told me to go to hell the other night because I wouldn't kiss him. It was actually pretty funny and creepy. No, just creepy. So, there's that and my mother and her hairdresser have hatched a plot to hook me up with some cowboy. Oh boy!!....Mom just wants me to date someone with horses, I told her to save me the trouble and go buy a damn horse. Not to mention the fact I don't even have time most days to brush my hair, let alone deal with some new guy. So that about sums it up.

1 comment:

RB said...

We are still reading! Have you given any thought to a roommate? Or is that too Flo permanent? I lived with my mom for two months a few years ago and I literally thought we would kill each other. Not. Possible. At least you have the upstairs to yourself.