The day to day adventures of a slightly worldly, slightly southern belle now planted in a trailer park in the deep south!Ready to start her second year of vet school and ALMOST ready to settle down.
Thursday, April 28, 2005
Seriously, though
School's almost out, and I just got tickets to see Modest Mouse! These are good things. Physics today at 3 then organic on Tues. Drags out the semester, but at least I have time to study. Anyway, must spend last hour cramming for physics final. later...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Um, you said tickets, plural, so does that mean you need someone to go with you because although its been years since we have seen each other I would totally be willing to help you out in this situation.
1 comment:
Um, you said tickets, plural, so does that mean you need someone to go with you because although its been years since we have seen each other I would totally be willing to help you out in this situation.
Post a Comment