Tests: Not so bad after all.
My dog's newest most annoying habit? He drinks so much water in one sitting that he ends up puking up half of it 30 secs later. WHY??? Cause the slobber trail next to the water bowl isn't gross enough???
Anyway I am sitting here trying to supress this idea I had today to roadtrip it home tomorrow. Thanksgiving is in less than a month and I have about $0.27 to my name, also the boy and the 'rents already have shit going on. Plus my car needs to be serviced and I have 2 cats a dog to lug with me for a 6 hour drive. Still, somehow, it seems like a good idea.
The whole reason I only have 27 cents is because my much awaited (was supposed to be here in Aug.) student loan refund check will finally be (better be) in my mailbox tomorrow. Too bad I have to drive 30 miles to deposit it. Apparently Bank of America doesn't consider Alabama to be part of America. So I must go to Georgia. Go figure.
To top it off I totally stuck my foot in my mouth tonight with one of my new (1 of 3) friends. And I feel really bad about it, but I didn't mean it at all. I apologized but I still feel like a huge ass. I had to make one of those witty retorts which would have been hilarious if it weren't true. But it was kind of true, and then everyone in the room stopped their conversations looked at me and went 'OHHHHHH, OUCH" DAMMIT. Oh well, oops!
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment