I have been with my face in a book for the last 2 weeks trying to get through the second set of blocks. I won't pretend like I did well, I have decided that my anatomy professor is sadistic and is out to get us all. No, really, he is a very nice and lovely man, but I think it is cruel and unusual to schedule blocks during his time of fasting. He gets quite crabby when he is hungry. Why else would he cut into a dog and pull out an inch long piece of nerve for us to identify, or tag the thyroid gland when it hasn't even been mentioned in our dissection yet? I do not blame my poor performance on a lack of preparation, but solely on the good DR's need for a snickers bar.
Moving on, Man-pretty got here just in time for Gray's anatomy on Thurs. and we've had a wonderful weekend playing house. It seemed a little more real this time. A lot more fighting, but not really fighting. You know what I mean? A little too much togetherness. But, it's okay, that's the irony, when you actually live together (or in the same state for that matter) you really don't see that much of each other. There is a very good reason for that. I am best handled in small doses.
Anyway, so I took some time to "study" and reflect. Don't get me wrong we've had a great weekend. I've had someone to cook for, and he does dishes. He also fixed the deck and has fallen in love w/ Skegee. He won't admit it ofcourse, but don't worry, I have pics to prove it. Anyway, I have a thousand more pages of Phys to read, and Man-pretty is leaving me in the am, so I better get back to it. I just wanted to check in.Later...
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Miss Smarty Pants.I know you. You are the girl who took a test and gave the "oh I did soooo terrible" line and then your grades kicked my ass all over the classroom. I am sure you did great. Oh and maybe if you bring him fried squash (yum) he will not be able to resist and will feel better. I know I would!
Post a Comment