Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Obsession

Okay, the reason I have not written in forever is that my life is boring. I work 60+ hours between 2 jobs, and obsess about vet school. That is pretty much it. I love my vet job, HATE my other job, and spend any time on the internet pouring over the vet school website looking for any hint of my status. So there it is. I am generally crabby, because I am terribly impatient and hate waiting. I run to the mailbox everyday even though I KNOW that I won't hear anything for at least another month. And I drink way too much. So there it is...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But we love you and want to hear every little detail! I am sending happy acceptance thoughts your way.

Anonymous said...

btw its me...meg

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you are still around! Keep us posted, even the boring stuff!