Monday, November 14, 2005

Things I am still trying to learn..

1. I can't make everyone like each other... no matter how much I want them to.
2. I can't make a good bechamel with whole wheat flour.
3. Even when I think I am homefree there is always something lurking around the corner to bite me in the ass.
4. It's hard being a control freak when I can't make a decision about anything.
5. It's never a good idea to switch to white wine at 1:30 am
6. White wine and Grand Marnier simply don't go together.
7. I am schmoopy! (Don't tell anyone).
8. I can still destroy a bar bathroom after 11 years. (Orlando's! Rbelle? Calibelle?)
9. My real friends don't care if I make an ass of myself.
10.Even though there are some people you just can't make happy sometimes, they still love you anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally remember Orlando's!!(and I still love you)

Calibelle

RB said...

Honestly will NEVER forget Orlandos. Poor guy was closed down by SLED shortly after that night. Wonder what ever happened to him?