Just a few reasons why I really am in high school again....
1. Made out with a boy in my car in the bar parking lot last night.
2. Mother calls twice (during make out session) wondering why I am not home at 3am.
3. Next morning wake up with bruised blue lip so parents can make fun of me for life.
4. Did I mention boy is 21? (not the stoned boy from a previous post)
5. Gratuitous use of the words make and out.
6. Appearance of silly permagrin cause I got some.
Thursday, February 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha ha ha! I'm laughing at you but am slightly jealous of the making out part...
you should be, it was kindof worth all the embarassment
ok, then more than slightly jealous.
That really brightened my day just knowing that you got some. I also forgot how classy you are. Hey, at least he is legal to drink unlike the 18 year old!!!
-kel
He must have been tiny for you guys to make out in your tiny car???
-K
That's just what I love about you Kel, always knowing just what to say to make it even worse. J
Post a Comment