Like everyone else I have been busy as shit. No time to write. My apologies. Aside from school, which ofcourse is kicking my ass, I am working about 100 hours a week. Especially since 3 more people were just fired for showing up all hopped up on smack. Yes,I mean heroin.
I hope all of you had a nice day today. I slept in, got flowers from my pops and ate my weight in chocolate and gummy bears. I also watched "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and cried like a baby for the better part of two hours. I am sure I am the last person to see it, but if you havent checked it out yet, you should. What an awesome movie.
Other than that, not much here. I spent a lot of time last week hanging out with kids from work. Which only makes me feel old. We went to a bar one night and I got picked up on by a 21 year old boy who was so stoned I am still not sure if he has eyes. And yes I gave him my number. Then another night I went to a kegger, yes keg party,complete with beer pong table in an old house that smelled funnny. Also with various tapestries and stolen roadsigns adorning the walls. You know that party. I lived at that party for at least 4 years. Saturday night made me realize that I'm over it.
Anyway I just realized what a cliche I am, sitting home alone Valentines Day with my laptop......gotta run
Monday, February 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Um, Did I just write a post on your blog?
I like the "eating your weight in gummi bears" part. Now I have a major craving!
Glad you are having fun partying like its 1999...or maybe 1995. Either way maybe you will meet some hot young boy instead of a stoned one and it will be worthwhile :)
Calibelle
yeah calibelle partying like its 101 pitt is more like it....Remember, I'm in Florence.No hot boys to speak of. Besides, I'm at the 'rents house,if I found one, what would I do with it? Cuddle?? Not after this drought! J
Maybe I need to start keeping my eyes open for single older men. By older I mean our age-35. Noone is popping to mind right this second, but I will put my thinking cap on.
Can I come to the next party? - N
Post a Comment