Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Can't imagine anyone will find this interesting....

I can't imagine that anyone will find this interesting... Since I am a big dork with an ipod now, I figured why not a blog. Not up on my blog etiquette, but I am sure you all will let me know if I offend (am I allowed to curse?). Heads up, I probably will at some point. Anyway I am very tentatively calling this foray into blogland "singlegirl", but don't be mislead, because I can only guarentee a severe lack of dating stories. Anyway, must go, new ipod gadget calling.........

2 comments:

RB said...

If you can't cuss, then I am in trouble. I just recommend keeping it fairly anonymous. All kinds of creepy people out there. (Especially that Meghen chick!)

Anonymous said...

woohoo, I can post now! Welcome to the blogosphere! I just got an i-pod too and am completely in love. Who needs a boyfriend when you've got an i-pod! Oh, and profanity is a must! I'm so excited to be able to catch up on your life.