Now that I am back in 'bama, hopefully my blogging will be a little more frequent. Hopefully! Anyway, I am very excited about the school year, I had a great time working this summer and am eager to learn more. Good thing b/c we are signed up for 20hrs worth of learning this semester!
Of course I have been dealing w/ all the social activities the start of school brings. Is it bad that I have no desire to be social right now? I mean I have my little core group, but other than hanging out w/ them, I don't care about any of it. I feel like at times I am almost rude b/c I just choose not to show up. This weekend alone we had 2 bbq's and a picnic. I don't know if it is because I am older, I am currently broke beyond belief, or just partied out from the summer, but I am just ready to get to work! Please remind me of these feelings in a week when I am bitching about how much work I have to do :)!
Anyway, the new boy (we'll call him Red) is coming for Labor Day weekend, so that should be fun. I am trying to surprise him w/ a trip to 6 flags over Ga on Sat. He loves amusement parks.
That is about it for now, I have to go get ready for a picnic!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let me get this straight...YOU would rather study than party? Who are you, and what have you done with my friend?
I can't live in never- never land forever!
Post a Comment