So I was going to take a break from boys until I found myself in the midst of a full- blown summer fling.I think that's what you call it when you see the same person everday for a week? But he's cute and sweet and fun, so no harm right? Except of course for the 20 lbs that are being added to my ass from eating out so much. In the last week I have had: Mexican, greek, thai, sushi, and italian. Not to mention burgers, bar food and brunch. I did actually cook 2 of those meals, but still I am definately not used to eating so much! It is going to be a rude awakening next time I actually make it to the beach!
On the working front, I started a new job yesterday working for a cat with a trustfund. Yes, you read that right. Some very nice people have a very sick kitty that they thought would recover more quickly at home, so they have hired a few techs to come to their house and take care of the cat 24 hrs a day. Did I mention it is a gorgeous house right on the beach at Seabrook Island? The cat is a wonderful patient and is improving, and his owners insist we go to the beach for at least and hour during a shift. They also feed us and give us gas money on top of our hourly wage. As far as second jobs go, it could be a lot worse.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment