Well, let's see, for starters, the wedding was a blast. We all looked great (thanks to the staff at Stella Nova), and had an awesome time. The bride was beautiful and it was so much fun watching her on the dancefloor with a can of budweiser in her hand, as we all sang to Poison's Talk Dirty to Me. The Ex's were fun, it was good to see both of them, and the best part was, it was such a big wedding that neither realized the other was there!
On the boy front, well I had all these intentions to play it cool, blah blah blah. Well, by now you all know that cool is definately not my style. I pretty much showed up at his house on Sunday night and didn't leave until yesterday. That made my mother really happy. So I guess things are back to where we were, and I am currently looking for a coastal sublet for may until august. In my defense I already have a summer job (I hope)....
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment