Sunday, April 09, 2006

Rejection

Yes, you got it, no vet school and two rejection letters in less than a week. UGA was an outright thanks but no thanks where as Tuskegee was a little more sensitive with a "Congratulations! You almost got in!" (I was named an alternate). So, here comes the funk, I imagine it will last a bit until I figure out my next step. I knew I should've had a plan B! Actually there's still hope with the alternate thing I just get to play the waiting game for 4 more months and I can get called down upto a week after classes start. So keep your fingers crossed and I will write more later.

2 comments:

CaliBelle said...

keeping my fingers crossed for sure. Sending you lots of love!! If I were closer I would take you out on the town.

Anonymous said...

Wanna move to LA? It is really fun here. I have a fairly comfy couch...